Thursday 24 September 2015

Big Changes are coming...

Hello everybody!
I know I haven't been blogging for so long. But there are many reasons for that, first of all I was in Greece for a month without a laptop... I didn't have much fun, as my partner and I went there not for vacations but to do some necessary "chores" which I'll write about in an other post. After that my macbook pro stopped working and I had to wait to buy a new one... I now have a new one and I'm more serious regarding blogging, which means that I had to remove old posts where I used photographs and pictures without permission. 
Also I'm considering to go self hosting next months with a new template and stuff. I'm not sure if I want to transfer this blog or to go for a clean start. I would like my blog to be about my work in Interior Design, products reviews, travelling, interior Tips and maybe some DIY projects. 
And for that reason I'll probably take a break from this blog as I want to research all my options and how the self-hosting thing works... If you have any tip regarding self hosting, or where can I buy templates, or how blog platform work etc your wisdom is welcome!


Thank you!
Andy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you luck with the new direction.

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes said...

It all sounds very exciting. Good luck with your plans.