Thursday 11 June 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Review

A photo posted by Andy (@andyathan) on

Love this Lipstick, I don't usually wear lipstick or lip-gloss, but since I had a sample of this lipstick on my hands and tried it, I fell in love with it. Its dark rose colour and the soft texture make it perfect for every season.
Also I noticed how different a woman looks when she wears a lipstick with colour!
For example look at my picture before I apply the lipstick:
Even if I don't have a lipstick on my lips I could have apply some light rose or nude coloured lipstick, but when I applied the lipstick my whole face changes!


I strongly believe that this colour (No 9, rose stiletto) brings life to my face, as the before it's more plane and blank! The only con is that it wears off easily but maybe that is because I don't know all the secrets on how to perfectly apply a lipstick yet!
Hope you like it and if you have any suggestion/tip on how to make it last longer plz share it with me! 

Read more of my reviews:
Dior BB cream + Dior Concealer, Diorskin here
Read the Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder Review here
CHANEL, SUBLIME DE CHANEL Waterproof Length Curl Mascara +
CHANEL BEAUTÉ DES CILS Nourishing Mascara Base Review  here

Andy

No comments: