Wednesday 10 June 2015

SUBLIME DE CHANEL Mascara + CHANEL BEAUTÉ DES CILS Mascara Base Review

CHANEL, SUBLIME DE CHANEL Waterproof Length Curl Mascara 
CHANEL BEAUTÉ DES CILS Nourishing Mascara Base

First I use the Ted Baker eyelashes curler only in my right eye (at the left as it appears in the photo), to show the differences.  

After thar I applied the Chanel base mascara only on my right eye (left eye in the photo),
next I applied the Chanel mascara to right eye.
and then (third photo) to my left eye.
The last photo is after two coats of mascara.

So do you notice any differences? It is hard to say, maybe with the mascara base the eyelashes looks more thicker? Dunno, but this mascara lifts up the eyelashes even if you don't use the curler.
Other than that it is an average mascara, my previous Sumptuous mascara by  Estee Lauder it was much better.

Read my other reviews:

Dior BB cream + Dior Concealer, Diorskin Review here
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder Review here
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Review here

Andy

No comments: