Tuesday 24 June 2014

HBO Game of Thrones Exhibition 2014, Belfast

I really don't know how to start, I don't want to be fussy, but I can't help it.
It is obvious that I'm going to compare last year's exhibition (see photos here) with this year's!
So tell me how can I not be fussy when I am so disappointed?
But first things first.
This year the exhibition took place at Waterfront. Again, same as last year, people had to book tickets (which were again free). But the exhibition was SOLD out, 3-4 Hours after they opened the lines and I didn't book anything.

So after couple of days, I read on the internet that there was a queue! And of course I was very happy about it. In fact, I didn't want to go to the exhibition for me, but I wanted to go with my partner so he can see it too.
(last were, we had tickets, but the online system was faulty and gave us tickets for the morning and my partner couldn't leave his work. Of course we tried to change the time but there wasn't any other free time slot).
Anyway so we decided to go on Friday (we were thinking to go on Saturday), after my partner was off from work. And we did, thank god for that, next day (Saturday) they didn't have a queue!

The exhibition now wasn't as good as last year. This year, hey didn't exhibit many stuff from season 4, and I didn't find it very interesting. 
Here are some photos:

 














I thought it would be nice to play a little bit with the photo:P





Andy
xx

No comments: