Thursday 12 June 2014

DIY: An easy project to change something you don't like.

For a long time I was searching for something to put inside lighters, and place it on the coffee table. I didn't really knew what I wanted, you know I was looking around the shops every time to see something eye catching! and after a long long time I found it at Debenhams!

 here it IS!!!

I loved it and I bought it! BUT after I went home I realized that something was missing. It was beautiful I it was, but not exactly perfect. So i decided to painted gold.


So i took the lift top lid and cover it with masking take, I left the deer uncovered. I had bought a gold spray from B&Q, from some other projects (which I will post about them) and sprayed the deer with the paint!


and voila! 
 


                                                 Before                                        After

Really the after is much, much better. With this little touch, it changed completely and I love it even more! hope you like it...

Andy

No comments: