Saturday 4 May 2013

DIY: Portfolio Projects

Here I'll show you the projects i did for my portfolio and also they are nice decorative items...

i used self hardened clay for the heads.





Wire, led lamps, battery,  clay, soldering iron for  the two eye-lamps.




wire, watercolour, soft transparent folder, and a rotating base
 For this project i used some wooden kebab sticks and clay.
I thought that it could be a very nice necklace or ring hanger.
and in the end my puppets, i used a dark green scarf, newspaper to fill the heads, acrylic paint, paper tape and patterns. (i don't remember where i found the patterns if someone knows the site plz let me know to add the source)



My dear friend Mary (onirocosmos)did this beautiful little thing that i asked her 
with resin and my hair.

and now you know what i was doing all those months, plus a lot of drawings of course....

Andy
xx

No comments: